Whether you are a VC looking to invest in a new business venture, an entrepreneur seeking investment to drive your dreams, a lawyer who wants to obtain & retain more clients or influence a jury, a sales person who needs to persuade, influence & negotiate others in order to close more deals, a team leader who needs to motivate your team, or even if you’re like me, a dad who spends most of his morning negotiating with a stubborn 6 year old daughter about why it is not a good idea to have chocolate for breakfast, effective communication is, and always will be, vital to personal & professional success.
In 2018, it has never been so important to stand out in a crowded market in order to grow successfully. People need to reach out to their audience, to engage with them on a whole new level and stand tall above the rest. It has been well established by researchers that those who can effectively read and interpret verbal & non-verbal communication, manage how they are perceived and how they perceive others, are far more likely to enjoy greater success than individuals who lack this skill.
As more insights from behavioural & neuroscience become available, there has never been a better time to take advantage of the opportunity to learn more about human behaviour, and use this knowledge to our advantage. By utilising these exciting cutting-edge insights we can:
• Build better and more effective relationships.
• Learn how to inspire and lead others with authority.
• Ethically influence prospective clients by being able to understand and adapt to their specific needs and desires.
• Recognise, decipher and interpret what is not openly being said and effectively maximise opportunities.
• Be able to guide emotions and thought processes in order to move towards our desired outcome.
• Increase business performance, productivity and retention by understanding ourselves and our employees on a deeper level.
• Attract and successfully recruit the right high performers to maintain success.
• Use our knowledge to prevent us from making costly mistakes and leaving money on the table.
In all of my years of experience I have found communication to be one of the most important areas of personal and professional development. Along with my in-depth learnings of human behaviour - from working with a variety of different people from offenders in prison, sales personnel, law enforcement, lawyers and trial consultants to entrepreneurs and top athletes - learning how to master the art and science of emotional and interpersonal intelligence allows you to attract more, achieve more and earn more.
But, of course, knowing is not enough, we must apply. This is why I have taken all of my learnings and experience and turned a complex subject into an easy to apply, practical approach so that other people can benefit from the powerful science-backed insights of human behaviour and apply them to the real world. By helping people do this easily and effectively they can advance their own careers and earning potential and really benefit from the true power of communication.
Want to learn how to become a person of influence and people magnet? Then get my free resource here:- 7 Essential Skills You Need To Become A Person Of Influence & People Magnet.